Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you are reviewing the correct refund policy based on the program you are inquiring on.
(we have more than 1 product, and not all of our refund policies will be the same)
At Lifestyle Recalibration, we stand behind the ability of our programs to get you results when you spend the time studying and implementing what you learn.
As our student, when you enroll in one of our premium programs, you get a “14 Day Guarantee. To put it simply: The guarantee states that if you enroll in this program, participate in all of the coaching calls, do your weekly check-ins, do all of the work (workouts and nutrition; depending on the program), and still don’t see results within the fourteen days (14 days), we will provide a full refund.
Here’s what you need to do to be eligible for the guarantee:
- Spend at least an hour per day implementing what you learn (e.g. working out, “win the day, optimizing your nutrition, participating in coaching calls) – There is no way around the work. You have to build a habit of taking action every day with what you learn in our programs. That’s what will make you successful. You might miss a day here and there, but if you don’t put in the work for days at a time, you won’t see the results and won’t be eligible for the guarantee.
- Complete the program in its entirety – When you ask for a refund, we are also going to make sure that you have completed the program and the assignments. If you haven’t completed the program or the assignments, then you won’t be eligible for the guarantee.
- Email us within the first 14 days – If, after completing the program, doing the coursework, and putting in at least 1 hour each day implementing what you learned, you still don’t see improved results or find our program invaluable, email us within the first 14 days from your enroll date and we will immediately provide a full refund.
Here’s how our guarantee DOES NOT apply:
- You enroll, never complete the program, and email us within (14 days) asking for a refund.
- You enroll, do none of the assignments, and email us asking for a refund.
- You enroll, watch some of the training, participate in some coaching calls, do some workouts, read part of the nutrition guide, implement some nutrition guidelines, decide it is too hard, and quit.
Payment Cancellation Policy
A purchaser who enrolls may not cancel the contract under any circumstances outside the “14 Day Guarantee” period. Upon enrollment, the Purchaser will be responsible for the balance of sale owing and must pay all further installments as agreed and on time. Should Purchaser fail to make any payment as and when due, we reserve all our rights against Purchaser for failure to make installment payments on time, including, but not limited to, mandating a collection agency or attorney to obtain payment from Purchaser, which may adversely affect the Purchaser’s credit rating. Purchaser must reimburse us for all reasonable fees (including legal and collection agency fees) incurred in collecting the balance of sale and is not eligible for the “14 Day Guarantee.”
Program Swapping / Exchange / Pause
All program purchases are final, and a Purchaser may not exchange and/or pause programs under any circumstances. Purchaser must comply with refund conditions as stated in the 14 Day Guarantee and purchase a new program in order to effectively “switch” their program.